The Governor’s Office of Employee Relations (GOER) and United University Professions (UUP) are pleased to announce the availability of the Individual Development Awards (IDA) provided for and funded under the UUP 2016-2022 Agreement. The purpose of the awards program is to assist eligible full-time and part-time employees in developing their full professional potential with an emphasis on preparing for advancement.
IDA Program Details:
- Funds are allocated for activity between July 2, 2019 and July 1, 2020.
- Application Due Date: 1/3/2020
- Award Amount: $1,000 maximum per award period. Employees may only be funded for one project or activity per award period. This is a reimbursement program.
- Types of support available:
o Registration fees for conferences or workshops
o Travel and related expenses (includes lodging and meals)
o Research-related supplies
o Tuition at the maximum allowable SUNY rate at the time of application
Please note that should an individual receive an award, it must be a direct payment to the award recipient and may no longer be processed as a reimbursement to the department through an Inter-Departmental Invoice (IDI).
Please view the announcement on our website to learn more about program eligibility and the application process. If you have any questions about the program, please contact:
- Buffalo Center Employees: firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-645-7777
- Buffalo Health Sciences Chapter Employees: email@example.com or 716-829-2505
UUP IDA Awards Committee