Sign-up here to receive the latest political action information.
Please provide your "NON-EDU" email.
This gallery contains 3 photos.
In an effort to become more visible, and promote UUP throughout the campus; the Buffalo Center will be having a “March With UUP” contest throughout the month of March. Every Friday in March, Buffalo Center members who send an e-mail … Continue reading
This gallery contains 1 photo.
Click here to sign up
Click here for the list of 2015 UUP Lump Sum Discretionary Recipients – Non-Health Sciences
You should have all received this announcement about the transition to
the new electronic time sheets. We have received questions about holiday
comp time. While the bullet below “encourages” employees to “use any
earned holidays up first so we do not have many to carry over to the
electronic system”, we just want to clarify/remind you that under
Article 23. 5 d of the Contract, you have one year from the day you
accrue the holiday comp day to use it.
Tom Tucker, president
UUP Buffalo Center Chapter
As we move ahead with the new time and attendance – eTime- we have some
advice and info from HR
* We will be using the end of November balances to load into the
new system. Please make sure timesheets are up to date.
* Please use any earned holidays up first so we do not have many
to carry over to electronic system.
* Training sessions for faculty and staff will begin in December
– January. There will be online training.
* Supervisors will begin training sessions in late November for
attendance policy and then online training sessions.
* Adjunct instructors will still be using paper timesheets- I
will have further info in the next few weeks
* RF employees will be joining the system also.
* Practice using your log in by checking your paystub-your time
and attendance will be in that same application.
In preparation, all impacted individuals can practice accessing where
the Time and Attendance system will reside. We encourage everyone to
sign on to view your paycheck. If you view your paycheck, you will be
going to the same place where you will be able to access the time and
attendance system after the holidays. Please use this link to access
the SUNY Secure Sign-On: http://www.suny.edu/hrportal.
click here to see the latest in WNY Lbor Today News