JOINT LABOR MANAGEMENT GRANT PROGRAMS
The State of New York/United University Professions Joint Labor Management Committees provide funding opportunities for professional development activities including training to improve job performance; assisting employees in developing their full professional potential; and preparing for advancement.
UUP is in the process of working with the state to establish the Joint Committees for allocation of monies for grant programs funded through the 2011-2016 UUP contract. Programs funded in the past include Individual Development Awards, Campus Grants, and other special grant programs. As soon as the Cortland UUP chapter receives its grant allocations, application procedures and deadlines will be publicized by the campus Research and Sponsored Programs Office. The UUP website will also be updated.
In the meantime, for general information about IDA and other Joint Labor Management Grant programs and how to apply, visit the New York State/UUP Joint Labor- Management Committees website.
- State of New York/United University Professions Joint Labor-Management Committees
- State of New York/United University Professions Professional Development Opportunities
- Dr. Nuala McGann Drescher Diversity and Inclusion Leave Program
- Grants for Employees with Disabilities
- Individual Development Awards Program
- Campus Grants Program
- Enrollment Enhancement Program