Commonly Requested Guides and Information
For information related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on UUP members, or to get answers to frequently asked questions about benefits and protections, please see the statewide UUP COVID-19 resources page.
Comprehensive information on UUP member benefits and protections can be found on the UUP website. The links below provide direct access to the most sought-after member guides.
- 2016-2022 UUP Contract (Full Text)
- UUP/State of NY Contract Information
- Guide for Professional Employees
- Guide for Academic Employees
- Part-Time/Full-Time Contingent Employees: Know Your Contract Rights and Benefits
- Benefits Information
- NYS’s New Paid Family Leave Law: Implications for UUP Members
- Copyright and Intellectual Property: Your Rights as a SUNY Employee
Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP)
PEP enables UUP members to reduce their bi-weekly share of NYSHIP health insurance premiums by trading in vacation days. Enrollment for 2020 ends November 15, 2019.